2021 PDSA Animal Wellbeing (PAW) Report Webinar
The PAW Report is the largest and most comprehensive report into the wellbeing of the UK’s pet dogs, cats and rabbits. In 2021, the Report will focus on the changes our pets have experienced due to the COVID-19 pandemic and throughout the multiple lockdowns. We will look closely at five key areas: pet population, pet acquisition, behaviour, obesity and preventive healthcare – all of which had the potential to be greatly impacted by the pandemic.
To celebrate the launch #PAW2021, they are hosting a free webinar “PAW 2021: How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected pet wellbeing in the UK?” featuring keynote speakers from across the pet welfare sector. Join their expert panel as they review and discuss key findings from the 2021 Report, suggest next steps to improve pet welfare and answer questions in our live Q&A, chaired by Dr Sean Wensley, FRCVS, Senior Veterinary Surgeon for Communication and Education, PDSA:
– Chris Laurence, FRCVS, Chair of the Canine and Feline Sector Group (CFSG)
– Jo Oakden RVN, President of the British Veterinary Nursing Association (BVNA)
– Dr Kevin McPeake, MRCVS, Lecturer in Clinical Animal Behaviour, University of Edinburgh
– Professor Alex German, Royal Canin Professor of Small Animal Medicine, University of Liverpool
– Daniella Dos Santos, MRCVS, Senior Vice President of the British Veterinary Association (BVA)
– Richard Hooker, MRCVS, Director of Veterinary Services, PDSA
Sign up for your free place here – we look forward to seeing you there!