ISAE 2020 – 54th Congress of International Society of Applied Ethology
The Chancery Pavilion, Bangalore, India
ISAE 2020 has been postponed until 2nd to 6th August 2021. The theme of the congress is “Developing Animal Behaviour and Welfare: Real Solutions for Real Problems”. Within this overall theme there are eight scientific themes for submissions:
1. Management of free-roaming animals (dogs, cattle etc)
2. Human behaviour change for animal welfare
3. Wild animal – human conflict
4. Application of technology to applied animal behaviour and welfare
5. Welfare of working animals
6. Behaviour and welfare of bovids
7. Farm animal production and anti-microbial resistance
8. Welfare of animals used in research and teaching
The Wood-Gush Memorial Lecture will be given by Dr K Ullas Karanth the Director of the Centre for Wildlife Studies, India. He is an expert in the ecology of tigers, predator-prey population ecology, radio telemetry, mitigation of wildlife-human conflict and conservation policy issues.
Abstract submission is currently open and closes on 1st March 2020. Registration is also open and the deadline for early bird registration is 15th May 2020.